Welcome to XI International Mass Spectrometry Conference on Petrochemistry, Environmental and Food Chemistry (Petromass 2018) taking place on April 15-18, 2018 in Bled in the beautiful Alpine part of Slovenia, not far from our capital city Ljubljana and International Airport JP Ljubljana.
All activities of Petromass 2018 will take place in Hotel Golf, Bled, Slovenia.
Aim and Scope
Petromass 2018 continues the tradition of previous meetings providing a forum for the exchange of ideas on recent advances in research and development in Mass Spectrometry with the focus on:
- Mass spectrometry of oil and petroleum products, its role in the analysis of products of petrochemical synthesis, and in the quality control of processes in petrochemical industry.
- Environmental mass spectrometry: detection and quantification of environmental pollutants; samples collection and preparation; ambient ionization methods; data analysis.
- Role of mass spectrometry in food chemistry: qualitative and quantitative analysis of organic compounds in biological objects, detection of contaminants and food additives as well as pesticides and herbicides.
- Hotel reservation deadline: February 26, 2018
- Abstract submission: February 20, 2018
- Registration deadline: March 17, 2018